Monday, September 21, 2009




This is my first challenge. It is a Birthday Book for Project Tuesday. I think it turned out so cute!

The size is 6x6. I used the template for the months and the cute saying from Project Tuesday. For the cover I used Mod Podge to attach my paper to scrapboard. The Paper is Die Cuts With a View, Stamps are from Stamp Affair and Fancy Pants Designs, Inks are Personal Sentiments and watercolor pencils, Flowers are Prima Marketing, the Brads in the flowers is from Creative Impressions. Then I used ribbons for the finishing touch.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Heidi

4 comments:

  1. Your book is beautiful Heidi, what a precious layout and design!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at Project Tuesday! Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, Your book is sooo darn cute! I love the images you chose! They are so sweet!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!
    cindyb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, you always do such a good job with crafts and stuff :)

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the book, and I like your blog. You're so creative. This project tuesday thing sounds pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete