Thursday, September 24, 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge


Scrappy Frogs had a challenge to make a project with a frog on it. I had this cute little stamp with a witch holding a frog (that I found at a yardsale) and thought it would be way cute on a card for Halloween.

The paper I used were all from We R Memory Keepers. Then I added glitter from Making Memories with a glue pen. I doodled my own designs for the glitter. I think it turned out perfect! I inked the edged with a black stamp pad. I used watercolor pencils to color in the witch. Then I added the eyelets and laced up the holes. I really like that look. Then It needed something else so I added a charm for the finishing touch.

2 comments:

  1. wow. that's cute. you're so good at this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO HEIDI and ROGER!!! It is good to see you on the blooging scence.. LOL... Love the card!!
    thanks for stopping by to say hello..
    janiel

    ReplyDelete